Wedding Steel Band http://steelband.co.uk

wedding steel band

Wedding Steel Band
wedding steel band

Wedding Steel Band

Steelasophical is the Uk’s No.1 Choice … booking into the next 3 years!

Presented by Gary Trotman Full time professional service where We bring the Caribbean to you Music to Vow Wow Mix Mingle Wine Dine & Dance We Just Love Making People Happy!

Steelasophical is arguably the most popular, complete and trusted Caribbean music entertainment service in the UK. Welcome to our website  we hope you enjoy your time here, after all it was made with you in mind. 

Steelasophical is considered and respected within the industry to be a leader in Caribbean musical entertainment Dedicated to making a positive difference to people lives.

Wedding Steel Band

1.     Today, I promise you this: I will laugh with you in times of joy, and comfort you in times of sorrow. I will share in your dreams and support you as you strive to achieve your goals.

I will listen to you with compassion and understanding, and speak to you with encouragement. Together, let us build a home filled with learning, laughter and light, shared freely with all who may live there.

Let us be partners, friends and lovers, today and all of the days that follow.

2.     I take you as you are, loving who you are now and who you are yet to become. I promise to listen to you and learn from you, to support you and accept your support.

I will celebrate your triumphs and mourn your losses as though they were my own. I will love you and have faith in your love for me, through all our years and all that life may bring us.

3.     You are my best friend. I love you with all my heart and stand here before all of our friends and family, sharing the happiest day of my life.

I want nothing more than to share my future with you “ my triumphs and my challenges, my joys and my sorrows. Together, I know we can accomplish the life we both dream of living.

4.     I promise to remember that neither one of us is perfect. But strive to remind myself of the ways that we are perfect for each other.

5.     And even though I’m unsure about most things in life, I am certain that I love you and will continue to love you forever.

6.     I’m so lucky to be in love, to have a willing hand to hold, to know that we’ll stand side by side, until we’re grey and old.

7.     I’m so lucky to have met my match, to have found my missing link, to know you try to understand, the way I feel and think.

8.     I’m so lucky to feel connected, like you’re an extension of me. We share hopes and ambitions, of how our lives should be.

9.     I’m so lucky I am with you, and as we say I do, the luckiest thing of all is that you feel the same way too.

10.  I choose to give you my whole heart, with abiding courage and faith. I choose to laugh, cry and grow with you. To respect, encourage and support you. I choose our unconditional love. I choose our forever.

Wedding Steel Band

At their core, it turns out that the vows hold the mother-load of relationship wisdom.

to have and to hold, – Because of our commitment, we have access to one another in ways no one else has. This is precious. Our invisible together life is to be a mentally and physically satisfying and honouring experience.

from this day forward, – This new beginning. There is a new normal that is not what it was. I can never deny the choice I have made to have you as part of my life. My life and yours will be marked by this moment.

for better, for worse, – Changes in our circumstances (family, friends, work and weariness) will come. Some of it will be great. Some dreadful. None will change that I’ve committed myself to you and our life together.

for richer, for poorer, – Finances will flex: we may have more than enough, we may have nothing. We will be stretched. No excess or deficiency of money will change that I’ve committed myself to you.

In sickness and in health, – Illness, accident, health and longevity – there are no guarantees. Our bodies will not always serve us as we wish. Regardless, it won’t change that I’ve committed my whole self to a whole life with you.

to love and to cherish, – This is my purpose, to choose to put your best interest ahead of mine and treat you as the treasure you are. This will be the best lifelong competition we could ever enjoy.

till death us do part, – I am committed to you till the end. Even when times are challenging, my faith in us won’t waiver. For life.
according to God’s holy law, – Somehow, my humanity responds to something bigger than simply me and what I want. What we do here is connected to a far bigger picture and this moment is a bright shining pixel in that image.

The post Wedding Steel Band appeared first on SteelBand.co.uk.



from SteelBand.co.uk https://ift.tt/2DAFvHp
via http://steelband.co.uk

Comments