Turtle Bay @Steelasophical "we bring the Caribbean to you"

turtle bay steelasophical steelband

Turtle Bay

Turtle Bay

Caribbean Eating and Drinking

Turtle Bay Caribbean Restaurant Caribbean eating and drinking cool cooking with hot flavours!

UK based Restaurant Food Music. Steelasophical Steel Band Ambience music dj. Dine out and about. Turtle-Bay

Who are Turtle Bay… Born from a love of basking in the chilled-out ambience of the Caribbean, Turtle Bay is all about our unique winning combination of our food, drink, atmosphere and crucially our people. Working at the Bay … We want the best of the best to join us, so we will: • Get you where you want to be! We will actively invest in your personal career goals, through training and development paths. • Offer you a competitive package with bags of perks! • Celebrate and reward both your personal and team’s successes. Chefs … Mouth-watering hot sauces, spice rubs, fragrant marinades and cool chutneys feature in our food. Fresh hand tossed salads, spice wood jerk grills and exotically spiced one pots, that are perfect for sharing with friends. We look for talented Chefs, that will take pride in the food they prepare and present and serve fantastic Caribbean inspired food. Managers … It takes a certain kind of person to work as a Manager at Turtle bay. We look for intelligent, dynamic and strong leaders who can work with passion and integrity and as a positive ambassador for our brand and our teams. Bar and Floor… The heart and soul of our restaurants; we look for people who have a genuine love for cocktails, our food, music and people. If you can handle the pressure in a fun, fast paced environment – get in touch! https://ift.tt/2OKi66t

Turtle Bay Locations

Bath

Birmingham

Blackburn

Bournemouth

Bristol Broad Quay

Bristol Cheltenham Rd

Brixton

Cardiff

Chelmsford

Cheltenham

Colchester

Crawley

Croydon

Derby

Ealing

Exeter

Guildford

Huddersfield

Leamington Spa

Leeds

Leicester

Liverpool Hanover St

Liverpool Victoria St

Manchester Northern Quarter

Manchester Oxford St

Middlesbrough

Milton Keynes

Newcastle

Northampton

Norwich

Nottingham

Oxford

Peterborough

Plymouth

Preston

Sheffield

Solihull

Southampton

Staines

Swansea

Walthamstow

Winchester

York

Turtle Bay
Turtle Bay Steelasophical Caribbean Steel Drums
steel band dj Steelasophical Caribbean Steel Pan Turtle Bay

Turtle-Bays Restaurant

Steelasophical Caribbean Steel Drum Music

The Beginning, The Dream

Despite the elaborate vision board I created during a start-up business course, the neon-green sticky notes plastered across my computer screen, and the to-do lists that I’ve buried somewhere in my sock draw, the truth is: I’ll always succumb to whatever my “heart’s desire” is, during the present moment.

These days, it’s difficult to speak about the “present moment” without sounding as if we’ve swallowed a self-development book. It’s a regurgitated term; in fact, it’s right up there with the likes of “finding your why” and “stepping out of your comfort zone”.

You’d imagine that this rise of perceived mumbo-jumbo and (if I may) “business bull” would actually make my day-job harder. After all, I’m expected to create organic, original and awe-inspiring content for my clients every day; and I guess you’d presume this to be difficult in a world of YouTube tutorials and Facebook Live celebrities.

But, I don’t. And that’s because although I cock-up sales calls, stutter during my elevator pitch and cannot deal with numbers to save my life- the one thing that I do have on my side is passion. Heaps of it.

I have heaps of passion.

What’s interesting is that during my short time in business, I’ve found “passion” to be a bit of an enigma for most professionals.

You know, you hear many of us talking about it, writing about it, using it as a leading hashtag on our Instagram posts; but the majority of us haven’t even acquired it. The majority of us, don’t even understand the concept of passion. Its depths and what it can allow us to achieve.

Returning to my point of giving into my “heart’s desire”, it’s that Godforsaken passion that we have to blame. Don’t get me wrong, as a natural academic, I’m a pro at meeting deadlines and getting shit done. But, when it comes to choosing projects, topics and even clients, I must admit, I very much lead with the heart.

Take this article for example, I’ve been meaning to type it up for weeks (it’s for myself, not a client); but this morning, I caught-up with an ex work colleague who inspired me to get my butt back into gear. So, here I am; typing away with no real plan in mind. Purely because I feel like it. Sometimes, writing is better when you allow yourself to just wait for the right time- as with anything in life, putting too much pressure on yourself, will never get you the best results.

Too much pressure kills creativity; remember this.

I rarely (if ever) feel “important” enough to give people business advice. But, there are a few things I’ve learned through my own experiences that I think would be a shame not to share. At the very least, my stories can be enjoyed if nothing else. And so, I thought it’d be nice to write about a part of my life that – as far as business is concerned- has been the most life-transforming, so far.

It’s a bit of an unconventional beginning.

Once upon a time, in around March or April 2014, I was a waitress. I was a waitress at Turtle Bay, Birmingham.

The post Turtle Bay appeared first on Steelasophical Steel Band DJ.



from Steelasophical Steel Band DJ https://ift.tt/2zddrF7
via Steelasophical Steel Band DJ

Comments